Terms and conditions of Melbet Affiliate Program
Betting Company – a website (MelBet) that allows customers to place bets on sporting events online;
Affiliate Program – a marketing agency that brings new visitors to a website with the help of affiliate advertising;
Affiliate – a webmaster (an individual or a company) that meets the conditions of the Affiliate Program at melbet-partners.com, delivers new customers and in doing so promotes MelBet Betting Company products.
Players – customers of the betting company that have registered by following the Affiliate’s link;
Earnings – an amount, earned by an Affiliate as a commission from the profit generated by the players brought by that Affiliate;
Win – this is calculated as the total amount of a player’s stakes excluding their winnings.
Payout – a transfer of the Affiliate’s earnings from the Affiliate Program account to an account in an external payment system;
Payment Period – a time period during which an Affiliate’s earnings become available for withdrawal to external payment systems;
Promotional Materials – a set of tools for the purpose of promoting the betting company’s products MelBet betting company online.
1. Prior to joining the Affiliate Program as an Affiliate, you undertake to read, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Program.
2. The Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Program may change. In this event the Affiliate will be notified by email.
3. Only persons over 18 years of age can participate in the Affiliate Program.
4. An Affiliate is fully responsible for the safety of their personal data including username and password. The MelBet Affiliate Program bears no responsibility for the loss of personal data.
5. Melbet is entitled to decline any Affiliate application to join the Affiliate Program, and MelBet is under no obligation to explain the reason for the rejection.
6. Affiliate Program MelBet is entitled to make amendments to the existing Terms and Conditions. The existing Terms and Conditions are the Terms and Conditions displayed on the Affiliate Program website at the moment. It is impossible to trace the history of revisions. Should the terms of the Affiliate Program be amended, Affiliates will be notified by the email address provided by them at the time of registration.
7. Users of the Affiliate Program will be provided with visual promotional materials (without text). Affiliates are allowed to use the website information in a variety of ways.
8. As ways of advertising the betting company MelBet MelBet Affiliates are not allowed to promote the Betting Company by way of email spam, contextual advertising mentioning the MelBet brand and ClickUnder/PopUnder types of advertising. If such actions are discovered, the Affiliate’s personal account will be closed, any accrued funds will be annulled and commission fees will be withheld. It is also forbidden to use false information about the betting company and bonuses.
9. The use of ‘cookie stuffing’ techniques by Affiliates is prohibited:
– the opening of the MelBet в website in iframe with sides of zero length or in an invisible zone;
– adding tags, cookie scripts and other similar actions.
Should an Affiliate violate these Terms and Conditions, their personal account will be blocked and deleted.
10. Only one registration in the Affiliate Program is allowed per participant. Repeat registration as a sub-affiliate is strictly forbidden.
11. Affiliates are not allowed to register their personal account with the betting company via their affiliate link. Collusion with other customers is also prohibited.
Affiliates’ earnings are not fixed. They depend on the profit the bookmaker receives from customers who register through the Affiliate’s link. Commissions, bonuses, and the total turnover of the Customer that the Affiliate has brought to the site do not affect the Affiliate’s earnings, which are 20% of the net profit the betting company receives from customers brought by that Affiliate.
MelBet reserves the right to revise the Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion and without notice.
Your commission will be automatically transferred to your Affiliate account every Tuesday, but only if the amount exceeds $30, which is the minimum amount for withdrawal. If an Affiliate has not accrued this amount, the funds will be automatically carried over to the following month until the required amount has been accrued. Any negative balance is also carried over to the next month.
In some cases, before the withdrawal of funds can be made, MelBet may request an Affiliate to provide identification documents. The Affiliate agrees and undertakes that the content of their promotional materials:
– is based on facts and does not contain deliberately misleading information;
– is not indecent or offensive, and does not contravene the law;
– is delivered by legitimate means and is not a type of spam. MelBet may verify the traffic sources and deny payout if traffic was obtained by prohibited means
Dispute Resolution Procedure
Affiliate Program participants MelBet-partners can challenge any issues, and MelBet-partners will consider all concerns when the evidence and reasons are provided. They should be sent to the email address of the Affiliate Program Support Team. Complaints and requests will be reviewed within 14 days of the date of receiving the correspondence about the dispute, and the Affiliate will be notified of the outcome. The use of swear words, insults and false information in the correspondence is forbidden.